Today sucked, until school ended. Then, it gradually started getting better. That sounds familiar, eh?
Bowl Cut March 18, 2010
The Bowl Haircut is back! Whatcha think? Retro or what!?!
I don’t know about you, but I couldn’t pull off the style to save my life. It has a chic elegance to it, almost proper. Although, I don’t think anyone would classify it as being utterly proper. It has a playful, emo edge along with the in control business look.
(Did you know whatchamacallit is a word? No kidding!)
Anyways, my readers, look at these pictures. If you like the look, go for it! But, make sure you will get the same aura as the picture you are digging before you chop off your hair.
I really like the sophistication, but haughty essence the cut has (that’s the perfect definition! Eee!). Seeing someone pulling it off (like in these pics) really inspires me. Inspires me to do what? Idk. It is just is great, you know?
I tried to find a variety of the bowl cut, I think these pictures captured the range and how each one fit every person. .
Doesn’t the blue tinted picture look kinda like it should be rotated? Oh well, that’s the art of photography for you.
Hahahaha check out Rihanna’s cleavage! Ahh awkward.
My favorite is top right. (The chicka from America’s Next Top Model)
skiing=love March 15, 2010
: .Spring Break! Hallelujah!!
Hey everyone! I’m in Vail, CO; rocking it on the slopes! Skiing is one of my favorite things ever. I’ve been skiing since the age of three. No crap. Since I don’t live near a mountain it kinda sucks, but my parents manage to take me somewhere to ski at least once or twice a year. This is my third time this year. The last two times were in Winter Park, CO. Skiing is like flying to me. It’s amazing, and I wish I could have grown up near a mountain, then I might be in the jr. Olympics right now! Aha, jk. Kinda. : P
So, enough about me. Are you guys doing anything cool for spring break?
hey hey hey
Can you read this? If so type Molls, I know your secret. into the comment box!
Kendra’s Love Poem March 11, 2010
Kendra’s Love Poem
If you kiss me once or twice
I will still be very nice,
But if you try to slap my ass
I will lower your body mass
If you try to feel me down
I will not just give you a frown
‘Cause if you’re acting like man whore
I’ll make five fingers four
If you toy with my emotions
I’ll throw your limp body into the ocean
If you ever make me pay
I will tell all your friends that you’re gay
So just beware
And do what I suggest
Since I think you’ll want
To be able to eat and digest
i know you loved it
yeah yeah you did
important info March 10, 2010
Ahh! I’ve noticed our views dropping a bit and I thought I should pick that back up with an interesting post. Hopefully it captivates you immensely.
Handy- Dandy Tip List
- Lice like dirty hair less than clean hair, so do boys. Try to find a happy medium.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are NOT married.
- I look good in teal (and everything else (; oo yeah).
- Boosting self-confidence doesn’t mean you are immodest. See above.
- Jimmy Neutron doesn’t have a big head. He just gels his hair up really high. Unexpected, eh?
- Stepping on cracks doesn’t break your mother’s back.
- Walking under a ladder, on the other hand, is bad luck for the rest of the week.
- They’re is only two people that tell the truth- little kids and the intoxicated.
- Don’t believe everything on television (or anywhere else, for that matter).
- Sports boost traits or skills such as persistence/perseverance, reflexes, gracefulness, integrity, and the ability to work in a team.
- Gym class CAN be fun!
Yep. That’s right. Those are some useful factoids of information you will use or learn later in your life. I guarantee.