Today sucked, until school ended. Then, it gradually started getting better. That sounds familiar, eh?
important info March 10, 2010
Ahh! I’ve noticed our views dropping a bit and I thought I should pick that back up with an interesting post. Hopefully it captivates you immensely.
Handy- Dandy Tip List
- Lice like dirty hair less than clean hair, so do boys. Try to find a happy medium.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are NOT married.
- I look good in teal (and everything else (; oo yeah).
- Boosting self-confidence doesn’t mean you are immodest. See above.
- Jimmy Neutron doesn’t have a big head. He just gels his hair up really high. Unexpected, eh?
- Stepping on cracks doesn’t break your mother’s back.
- Walking under a ladder, on the other hand, is bad luck for the rest of the week.
- They’re is only two people that tell the truth- little kids and the intoxicated.
- Don’t believe everything on television (or anywhere else, for that matter).
- Sports boost traits or skills such as persistence/perseverance, reflexes, gracefulness, integrity, and the ability to work in a team.
- Gym class CAN be fun!
Yep. That’s right. Those are some useful factoids of information you will use or learn later in your life. I guarantee.
something special March 2, 2010
Hey! I’m in my journalism class at this current time. You are not. Or I would see you. Obviously. Haha : P
In addition to this, I am bored. We have not been giving a new deadline in this class so we have a study hall right now. We have laptops, too. And with laptops come blogging. It’s scientifically proven. JK. I just like saying that about stuff no one thinks is true. Usually it actually is! CRAAZY. But not in this case. Yep.
- Color: green
- Make-up: a natural look- brown eyeliner, sparkley skin-colored liquid eye shadow, shimmery pink blush, dark brown eyeshadow, Black Cherry Soda (its clear) lip gloss, and coverup (duhh)
- Hair: two french braids on either side of my face
- Outfit: dark gray textured-looking dress from Forever 21, black leggings, dark blue textured (for real) cardigan with short sleeves that off-set the long sleeves of the dress, and my origional style (no fancy shmancy laces or anything) black Uggs.
- Nails: chipped hot pink…I need to redo them baadly
- Mood: flighty
- Flavor: cherry (maybes from the lip gloss)
your mom February 26, 2010
Your momma is…
So, in my journalism class a few friends of mine, Cass, and yours truly (me) looked up yo momma jokes. Why?
- They are hilarious.
- We were bored. (We just finished up our deadline.)
- One of my friends that was not in the class sent me an email that had a few, thus inspiration occurred.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Yo momma is so fat when she jumps…she can’t.
- Yo momma is so fat she has her own area code.
- Yo momma is so skinny that when she turns sideways she disappears.
- Yo momma is so slutty she’s like a lemonade stand – 10 cents a squeeze.
- Yo momma is so poor that I saw her kicking a can down the street. I asked why, and she said she was moving.
Hope you enjoyed those. Tehe. And DON”T BE OFFENDED. This is NOT directed at you or at anyone else, so you have no reason be upset if you are.
P.S. If you liked these and tend to have a good sense of humor check out www.bored.com and click on the humor tab. I guarantee you will find something that you like. : )
eleven February 24, 2010
yeah yeah yeah
When I woke up I just knew. I KNEW today was going to be a pain in my rear end. I slept in twenty minutes, because who really enjoys waking up? I contemplated over playing sick. A spa day would be stupendous. In the end, my kitty meowed at me to let me out of my room, so I am forced to stand and let her out. Then, I go through my normal daily routine.
- brush teeth
- put in contacts
- wash face
- find an appropriate outfit
- do my make-up
- do my hair
- grab some socks
- go downstairs
- eat breakfast
- put on shoes and coat
- go to school
Eleven is such a fantastic number that I just had to have eleven steps. My contacts took several tries to insert this morning, I tried on four different outfits before I was content, I couldn’t find the Mary-Kay eyeshadow I wanted to use and it took me a while to realize it was in my bag-downstairs-, and my hair took forever (I did one of those buns with the braid wrapped around it as a pony-tail holder. I ended up redoing my hair in 1st hour anyways). As I am walking down the stairs I get a text that reads, “We are here”. My ride was already here and I haven’t had breakfast! ARGH!
But, the day ended okay. The School Newspaper came out today and the editor put all of the stories I did in. (Cass, two other friends, and I do the advice column, and Cass and I did an interview for our fashion segment, and my other story about teen entrepreneurs got in! 🙂 Plus, Wednesdays just tend to rock.