Here you can post your make-up wonders and I will try my best to answer them (since Cass is not very experienced in that realm). Every two weeks or so I will post more make-up tips.
1. to hide dark circles under your eyes apply white eyeshadow or eyeliner to your waterline.
2. apply white eyeshadow to inner corners of eyes for a brighter look (or any look)
3. find the foundation right for you, not three shades darker!
4. have a variety of brush sizes. there are so many different things to do with make-up and you need a different brush for all of them!
5. applying light eyeshadow (white/ light-light brown/light pink) right under your eyebrow curve widens your eyes.