Today sucked, until school ended. Then, it gradually started getting better. That sounds familiar, eh?
something special March 2, 2010
Hey! I’m in my journalism class at this current time. You are not. Or I would see you. Obviously. Haha : P
In addition to this, I am bored. We have not been giving a new deadline in this class so we have a study hall right now. We have laptops, too. And with laptops come blogging. It’s scientifically proven. JK. I just like saying that about stuff no one thinks is true. Usually it actually is! CRAAZY. But not in this case. Yep.
- Color: green
- Make-up: a natural look- brown eyeliner, sparkley skin-colored liquid eye shadow, shimmery pink blush, dark brown eyeshadow, Black Cherry Soda (its clear) lip gloss, and coverup (duhh)
- Hair: two french braids on either side of my face
- Outfit: dark gray textured-looking dress from Forever 21, black leggings, dark blue textured (for real) cardigan with short sleeves that off-set the long sleeves of the dress, and my origional style (no fancy shmancy laces or anything) black Uggs.
- Nails: chipped hot pink…I need to redo them baadly
- Mood: flighty
- Flavor: cherry (maybes from the lip gloss)